CRM for Magento 2
Need to appeal to extra consideration to your merchandise? Then CRM is for you!
Webinse СRM (Buyer Relationship Administration) lets you create reminders for orders and clients. That might be slightly useful in your retailer administration. Our extension will allow you to to separate duties and reminders amongst totally different staff of your Magento retailer. It additionally might help you to not overlook about shopper or order.
You possibly can’t monitor your whole shoppers and their related duties and occasions. You’ll be able to merely overlook about your shopper, and such state of affairs is usually a blow to your popularity. With Webinse CRM you possibly can retailer and handle lots of of shoppers.
To create reminder, you simply have to go in a Reminders grid and click on on the button “Add New for Buyer” or “Add New for Order”. All reminders are associated with begin and due date and all reminders are seen on the highest of the dashboard pages on a regular basis earlier than their accomplishment.
Notice: This extension is assured to work with Magento Default Theme. We don’t say that it gained’t work with customization in any respect, however because of the nice majority of Customized themes we can’t assure the right work of the extension with all of them.
- Means to arrange reminders and notes
- Potential to create duties assigned to customers
- Capacity to create teams of staff (customers)
- Capacity to create duties assigned to teams
- Means to add attachments to duties
- Potential to ship notifications when creating or modifying (reminder itself or automated change of reminder’s standing) a process
- Risk to have attachments to reminder activity
- Means to set reminder’s content material through the use of WYSIWYG editor
- Risk to see reminders on the highest of the dashboard
- Potential to see all reminders within the CRM Reminders grid
- Handy administration of the reminders through the use of statuses corresponding to ‘Pending’, ‘Operating’, ‘Full’ or ‘Failed’
- CRM tab for buyer
- CRM tab for orders
- Remark historical past
- Creating recurring occasions
Extra particulars about reminders statuses
- ‘Pending’ – Should you set begin date greater than present date, standing can be routinely set to pending
- ‘Operating’ – It’s set to remind if the beginning date lower than the present date and the due date is absent or is greater than present
- ‘Full’ – When you click on on the hyperlink or button ‘Full’ within the CRM grid or in Reminders on the highest of the pages
- ‘Failed’ – All uncompleted reminders with due date that are lower than present date mechanically set to failed
Administration & Configuration
All options and consumer interfaces are absolutely configurable, require little time to put in and may be managed from the Magento Administration Panel.
Model and Compatibility
CRM Extension model 1.1.zero is suitable with Magento 2.1 – 2.2 and assured to work with Magento default theme.