There’s a loads of nice restaurant themes out there on ThemeForest however I made a bit bit totally different one, moderately particular one…
“Haggadah” is a restaurant / restaurant WordPress theme with some particularities: designed with Center Japanese contact, has RTL help and weblog submit publication dates are counted from the yr of creation (with risk to revert dates to Gregorian calendar).
Comes with a number of web page templates, customized submit varieties wrapped in plugins, customized widgets. It’s constructed on plain WordPress performance, has no web page builders, no third social gathering plugins concerned. All what it’s essential to know is the way to use WordPress interface, nothing extra.
Web page templates, customized fields and customized widgets are elective–don’t want them, don’t use them, it won’t have an effect on theme look and work.
Full set of options is listed on demo About Theme web page, please look them via.
Anyway, here’s a record:
- Web page templates
- Static background picture or slider or each for Residence web page
- Customized submit varieties for Meal Menu, Providers and Press
- “Beneficial Meals” block with sticky posts
- Guestbook for quoting press/media and clients’ feedbacks
- Working reservation and phone php varieties
- Clear design with Center Japanese contact
- Customized widgets for Opening Hours, Social Profiles and Picture Slider
- Full help for RTL languages
- All choices are by way of inbuilt WordPress Customiser
- Number of metaboxes to reinforce web page content material
- Modified in-constructed WP Gallery device with prettyPhoto lightbox
- Featured pictures include caption
- Weblog posts with views counter
- Customized gravatar supported
- Translation prepared
Checks and credit
- OSs: Home windows, Mac
- Browsers: Chrome, Chrome Canary, Firefox, Safari, Opera, IE
- HTML: W3C validator
- WP: Theme Verify, Theme Unit
- Accessibility: Juicy Studio
- Velocity: Pingdom Instruments (standing: “Your web site is quicker than seventy three% of all examined web sites”)
- Fonts: Muli, Josefin Sans, Classic Ornamental Indicators
- Hebrew fonts: Eliana, Shofar
- Illustration: Arthur Szyk Haggadah (1934-1936)–not included
- Sample: lilaafarias
- Pictures: Wikimedia Commons, Flickr (free business licence)–not included
- Scripts: prettyPhoto, blueberry
Thanks for viewing!