Montenegro is a clear and trendy artistic images portfolio that’s good to advertise your images work in a really skilled and nice approach.
Montenegro is available in three totally different variations, which we designed particularly to provide the capability to decide on what’s match on your future undertaking.
Montenegro has every little thing it’s essential to get customers consideration to your work, it’s manufactured from HTML5 and CSS3.
Montenegro is absolutely responsive; it seems to be beautiful on all varieties of screens and units (desktop, pocket book, pill and cellular).
Our help people are prepared that will help you with any questions/points, simply ship us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Observe: some options won’t work till you add your file in your server.
- House Web page with Static Picture Background
- House Web page with Static Video Background
- House Web page with Dynamic Content material Slider
- Portfolio / Work Web page with Record View and Grid View
- Weblog Web page
- About Web page
- Straightforward to customise
- Documentation included
- Legitimate HTML5 / CSS3
- CSS3 Content material Animations
- jQuery Enhanced
- Absolutely responsive
- Cross-browser Suitable (IE10+, Safari5+, Chrome, Opera, Firefox)
Photographs are for demonstration functions solely and changed with place-holder pictures within the obtain file.
- Ángelo González.
- Daniele Zedda.
- jQuery (by The jQuery Basis).
- jQuery UI (by The jQuery Basis).
- Magnific Popup (by Dmitry Semenov).
- Modernizr (by Faruk Ates, Paul Irish, Alex Sexton).
- Slippry (by Booncon).
- Waypoints (by Caleb Troughton).
- Montserrat (by Julieta Ulanovsky).
- Open Sans (by Steve Matteson).