Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video programs taught by professional instructors.
- Learn new expertise from begin to end.
- Downloadable Source Files additionally out there on GitHub.
Ruby on Rails has modified the world of net improvement since model M was launched in 2004. It has turn into recognized since that point as a strong framework that permits net purposes to be constructed with relative ease. It’s a framework designed with developer productiveness and happiness in thoughts. It’s additionally a framework that continues to vary and evolve!
In this course, Envato Tuts+ teacher José Mota provides you with a preview of a number of the new options of the upcoming Rails launch: model H. You’ll get a take a look at a few of the largest modifications and deprecations, in addition to a preview of the newest variations of constructed-in libraries like Turbolinks, ActionCable and Sprockets. You’ll additionally see the newly built-in Rails API performance. Best of all, you’ll discover ways to get began utilizing Rails H beta at this time!
What You’ll Learn
- The primary deprecations for Rails H.
- Features that already existed in Rails A, however have been tweaked to work higher.
- How to make use of new ActiveRecord options to unravel widespread issues.
- How to make use of the Rails API, which is baked into the usual distribution in Rails H.
- What’s new in Turbolinks O, ActionCable, and extra.
About the Instructor